Parisa

Last week I had the opportunity to photograph a London-based singer for NOCTIS Magazine; her name was PARISA

As I'm sure you're all aware, photographing musicians is a passion of mine so I was really excited when I was asked to do this shoot.

But naturally, nerves started kicking in when the reality of having to direct people I'd never met before hit home. I'm not the most confident person when it comes to meeting new people, but university and working for NOCTIS have helped a great deal so after a few deep breathes I was ready to begin.

My team arrived and they were absolutely lovely, which made them great to work with - there were some great pieces to choose from with regards to styling too, there was enough variation that we could play on Parisa's personality and choose the best pieces for her look. In my opinion some worked far better than others but I've always told myself to work with what I've got. So I did

I have been working on the images ready to send through, but below is a preview of one of my favourite shots. 

Keep checking back for more, 

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment