I've recently felt like I have abandoned this blogging malark.
 
I often wonder who's really interested in what I do, who really cares. But coming into a new year and reaching the half way mark of a "6 month challenge" I have with a friend of mine, I need to start being proud of what I do. And even if I share something I'm not 100% fond of, I can learn from it. Why should I care if people don't like something I've done? There's always going to be somebody who will.
 
Positive thinking from now on. A new year, a new start.
 
Here are some things that will made public soon:
 
BLACKWATER REVUE photoshoot
AFTER THE ENCLAVE photoshoot
35mm scans from live gigs
Behind the scenes photos assisting Leoni Blue
NOCTIS Magazine features
and much more...
 
xo 
 
 
      After The Enclave

No comments:

Post a Comment